A majority of today’s traditional attacks utilize application security weaknesses rather than those found in the applications supporting devices or operating systems. This is a result of two things; first, effective network security controls are better understood and implemented; and second, properly securing applications requires a significantly higher level of effort when compared to security networks.
GuidePoint Security understands our clients’ desires to not only discover and remediate application specific vulnerabilities, but also integrate security into their software development life-cycles (SDLC).
GuidePoint Security’s Application Security services include:
- Application Architecture Assessment
- Application Penetration Testing
- Application Vulnerability Scanning (Runtime)
- Application Vulnerability Assessment (Runtime)
- Database Security Assessment
- Secure Code Review (Static)
- Secure Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC) Development