The onslaught of consumer devices like the iPhone and iPad forcing their way into the enterprise has rapidly brought mobile security to the forefront of emerging information security threats. These new devices offer conveniences to end users that has cemented their place alongside laptops and the Internet as required items for operating into today’s business environment. In most cases, these devices contain almost as much information as traditional computers while also uniquely including personal information about the user. Additionally, the movement towards Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) models further jeopardizes the control over orporate data on personal devices.
GuidePoint Security understands the momentum behind mobile devices is permanent. By embracing these technologies ourselves and working with our partners, we enable our clients to better achieve their business goals without compromising the security of their most valuable data. GuidePoint Security offers a wide-range of mobile security professional services that can mitigate the risk of moving to a more mobile workplace.
GuidePoint Security’s Mobile Security services include:
- Mobile Threat Modeling
- Mobile Security Policy and Awareness Development and Training
- Mobile Device Security Requirements Development
- Enterprise Mobile Device Security Deployment Design and Review
- Mobile Application Security Architecture Review
- Mobile Application Security Testing
- Mobile Application Secure Development Review
- Secure Mobile Application Development Training