Based on the success of GuidePoint’s presentation to Federal agencies last month, Matt Darlage, VP of Technology Integration, will present an encore presentation open to all government agencies on Tuesday, December 11 from 11AM to 1PM at The Caucus Room in Northwest Washington, DC.
Organizations targeted by hacktivist groups need to be able to detect and proactively apply countermeasures that are not only part of their tactical incident response capability, but are also enforced by their operational security architecture. These advanced solutions help defend targeted organizations with common-sense, practical approaches, avoiding unnecessary complexity. As a result, GuidePoint Security and F5 are hosting a technical discussion for Federal agencies that focuses on the realities of defending and securely delivering their applications.
During this discussion, attendees will learn about:
- Layered and protocol centric approaches for resource exhaustion-based attacks
- Web application delivery applications that create explicit access paths and leverage diverse inline content inspection mechanisms
- Why encryption is your best friend, but can also be your worst enemy
- Leveraging advanced security technologies and methodologies against modern web application attacks
- Making security an enabler, not a disabler
Click here to register for this free event.