GuidePoint Security is looking forward to exhibiting, speaking, and hosting an after hours reception at the 2016 SecureWorld Expo in Boston.
You’ll find us at booth #118, where we will be hosting a Technology Showcase this year with our partners Cyberark, Cyphort, Exabeam, Tenable, and Varonis.
When: March 29-30, 2016
Where: Hynes Convention Center, Exhibit Hall D, Booth #118, Boston, MA
The software and services offered by our partners enables GuidePoint to create comprehensive security solutions for virtually any client’s network, large or small. Below you’ll discover a few reasons why we will be showcasing their technologies at SecureWorld.
- For over a decade CyberArk has led the market in securing enterprises against cyber attacks that take cover behind insider privileges and attack critical enterprise assets.
- Cyphort helps you respond to an avalanche of network attacks, prioritize your work, and go after the really harmful security threats that are targeting your enterprise.
- Exabeam is a leading provider of user and entity behavior analytics, based on security-based data science and innovative Stateful User Tracking technology. Exabeam enables customers to detect and thwart cyber attacks that would otherwise go unseen by most enterprises.
- Tenable Network Security transforms security technology for the business needs of tomorrow through comprehensive solutions that provide continuous visibility and critical context, enabling decisive actions to protect your organization.
- Varonis protects sensitive information from insider threats, automates time-consuming tasks, and extracts valuable insights from enterprise data.
At the 2016 SecureWorld Expo in Boston, you’ll have the opportunity to attend the following GuidePoint speaking sessions:
GRC – Trials & Tribulations
Speaker: Michael Cook, Senior Security Consultant, GuidePoint Security
March 29, 1:15pm – 2:15pm
Session description: This session addresses GRC Industry status (Gartner, OCEG, CSA) and tips for planning, implementation, and maintenance of a GRC Program (learned the hard way).
Industry Expert Panel: You’ve Got Humans on Your Network
Speakers include: Michael Cook, Senior Security Consultant, GuidePoint Security
March 30, 1:15pm – 2:15pm
Session description: Breaches are expensive. So expensive that cyber insurance coverage is often lacking. This presentation explores the economics of breaches, the differences between breach and incident response and how you can align your security team’s goals with company values.
GuidePoint will also be hosting a networking event in Boston with our technology partners. Register here to connect with your peers and industry professionals.
Security Social Hour at Kings Bowling Alley
March 29, 4-7pm
For more information about the 2016 SecureWorld Expo in Boston, visit www.secureworldexpo.com/boston/home.
About GuidePoint Security
GuidePoint Security LLC provides customized, innovative and valuable information security solutions and proven cyber security expertise that enable commercial and federal organizations to successfully achieve their security and business goals. By embracing new technologies, GuidePoint Security helps clients recognize the threats, understand the solutions, and mitigate the risks present in their evolving IT environments. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, GuidePoint Security is a small business, and classification can be found with the System for Award Management (SAM). Learn more at: www.guidepointsecurity.com.