Ensure your information security program is aligned with industry best practices, regulations, and compliance mandates to support your organization’s mission
As organizations face continually evolving threats and changes in regulatory landscape, a strategic and thorough approach to an Information Security Program is essential. GuidePoint’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance Services practice helps organization’s ensure their Information Security program is optimized to meet today’s complex cyber risks.
A risk management program can help your organization better understand, evaluate, and respond to information security threats that may impact your business. GuidePoint Security’s team of professionals can help your organization effectively identify information security risks and make informed decisions about how to respond to them.
GuidePoint’s risk management methodology identifies threats, defines areas of vulnerability, and determines appropriate risk response. Our team will work with you to create an organizational framework that focuses on information security and integrates into a broader enterprise risk management function.
GuidePoint’s Risk Management Assessment Methodology incorporates:
- Identifying business-specific risks
- Designing strategies for risk management
- Organizing key stakeholders and processes for identifying and evaluating risk, along with the appropriate treatment method
- Performing threat-modeling exercises to identify applicable threats to the organization
- Providing risk response recommendations
Contact Us To Learn More
Contact us today to find out more about our Risk Management offerings.