Why GuidePoint’s vSOC?
By design, GuidePoint Security’s Virtual Security Operations Center (vSOC) branded managed security services address the flaws found with other Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs). Our “World Class” customer satisfaction rating validates our approach and provides reassurance that together we can achieve your mission.
GuidePoint’s vSOC Methodology
vSOC’s managed security services map to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to provide customer-centric solutions that address your security needs. Our managed security services assist you with identifying threats and vulnerabilities through detecting, responding to, and recovering from validated incidents.
- vSOC Identify VM – Results-driven vulnerability management
- vSOC Protect – Next-generation security technology management
- vSOC Detect – Validated alerting and active hunting
- vSOC Respond – Rapid incident response services
- vSOC Recover – Comprehensive remediation services
How GuidePoint’s vSOC is Different by Design
Designed to address the shortcomings of traditional MSSPs, GuidePoint’s vSOC differentiates its managed security services in the following ways:
- We validate 1st, alert 2nd, ensuring our clients only receive alerts they need to focus on
- We setup the solution in less than 60 days
- We provide our clients direct access to their data
- We provide our clients portability
- We over communicate with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews
- We leverage the power of cloud computing to grow with our clients
PCI Compliant Solution
vSOC is a certified PCI DSS compliant Level 1 Service Provider. This certification eases your PCI compliance initiatives and reinforces vSOC’s commitment to our clients’ security and compliance initiatives.
vSOC customers continue to rate our Managed Security Services as “World Class” via our Net Promoter Score surveys. Below are a sample of the comments included in these surveys.
“Awesome Solution. Awesome Staff.”
VP of Security, Financial Services Company
“Over the past year vSOC has provided great value to the company, by extending our security staff, watching the environment for anomalies, and building and normalizing our Splunk environment.”
Senior Security Analyst, National Retail Company
“You are very professional and you care. I’m really glad that we decided to become a vSOC client.”
VP of Engineering, eCommerce Company
“The implementation has gone extremely well.”
Director of Information Technology, Manufacturing Company
Contact Us To Learn More
Contact us today to find out more about our vSOC Managed Security Services offerings.